Design Engineer-BEV Components
4x Engineers with competence within Battery Electric Vehicle components.
The role will be to:
- Define the technical specification
- Work in close cooperation with partners/suppliers specifying components
- Integrate and test in vehicle
- Define and communicate demands towards suppliers/partners.
- Experience in CATIA or similar CAD-systems
- Experience of technical discussions and building relationships with suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and is a fast lerner.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar 2-5 years of experience within electrification in the Automotive or Commercial Vehicle segments Understanding of customer expectations to achieve a good performing product
Preferred: Master's degree in engineering Knowledge on heavy truck aftermarket Experience in Heavy duty truck industry
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.