Customs Import Specialist
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
1. Double check with the HS code classification and declaration element during customs clearance
2. Maintain the related logistic info and logistic cost
3. Handle the compliance issue together with stakeholder, forwarder and brokers
4. Prepare the declaration documents and in charge of shipment declaration and inspection
5. Check, collect and archive the declaration documents in according with customs regulations; providing data for logistic analyze and reporting
6. Prepare, collect and archive AEO documents, complying with AEO requirement
7. Declaration of import and export shipment in Customs system, be familiar with E-book/hand book declaration
8. Supporting to get related license for declaration, such as 3C and tax exemption of equipment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience教育和经历
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities知识、技巧和能力
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.