Customer Service Specialist 客户服务专员
A brief summary of the provided position as below ：
This position is mainly responsible for market information collection and analysis, development and planning of marketing service activities, and ensuring the implementation and execution of dealers, tracking the progress of activities and market feedback. To ensure the growth of service products & parts’ sales volume in China market by following Scania’s business strategy.
- Maintain close contact with the dealer network and regional service sales, and collect including but not limited to, market information, customer needs, sales cases, activity feedback, and competitive product information.
- Integrate and analyze multi-channel information to improve service sales.
Proficiency in data analysis
- Proficiency in handling and sorting out a large amount of service data.
- According to the requirements, analyze the after-sales service data and make visual charts
- Create quotation template in accordance with price logic of service portfolio, handle quotation requests from internal departments.
- Continuous maintain customer profile data
- Initiate after-sales service marketing activities while cooperating with cross functions to carry out marketing activities, publicity and promotion.
- Provide data input to the headquarters to apply for activity support.
- Track and implement activity rebate support, archive work, etc.
Develop and maintain Service Sales Management Tool
- Develop and maintain service sales tools for dealers, provide necessary business support and collaboration to improve the dealers' competence.
Assistance in team work
- Assist colleagues to track sales performance of dealers after-sales service
- Assist in supporting the development and operation of after-sales activities
- Support Parts & Service department for the management and assessment of dealers
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager and management
Experience & qualifications
- University and colleges education in appropriate discipline
- Excellent data analysis
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Attention to details to ensure accuracy while working to strict deadlines
- Good in reading and writing English
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.