Establishing, maintaining and further developing the Scania Compliance System within the area of responsibility in Scania CV AB and/or its subsidiaries, including ongoing monitoring, assessment and continuous improvement
· Implementing additional standards for the Scania CV AB Compliance System to meet
requirements and needs of Scania CV AB
· Promoting and fostering a culture of Integrity
· Providing independent Compliance advice to Scania CV AB management and employees in the area of responsibility, in particular in the areas of anti-corruption, antitrust and anti-money laundering
· Advising and supporting the Compliance Coordinators in his/her area of responsibility
· Representing Scania CV AB in the area of responsibility regarding topics of Compliance and Integrity towards internal contact persons
· Promoting a Compliance, Integrity, Risk and speak up culture inter alia through trainings and communication campaigns.
· Reporting (regular and ad-hoc) accurately and comprehensively relevant Compliance issues to the relevant Scania CV AB boards in the area of responsibility and the Head of Group Compliance at SCANIA
· Promoting the proper handling of hints regarding potential Compliance violations and its direction to the appropriate channels (e.g., internal channels of SCANIA, Whistleblower Hotline of the Volkswagen Group, Investigation Office of TRATON Group)
· Monitoring of and adhering to relevant international and local Compliance standards
· Ensuring Scania CV AB wide Compliance processes are performed in quality, time and budget in the area of responsibility
· Ensuring continuous professional education of himself/herself and assigned employees, if applicable
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.