Cab Assembly Process Engineer
As a Process Engineer for Cab Assembly you will focus on (important to have knowledge in robot programming):
- Define requirements on the Cab Assembly operations to meet product requirements.
- Act as the main interface towards R&D and other Scania Cab Assembly plants in technical issues.
- Plan and perform evaluation of production equipment in different phases of the project; from technical offers to design and ultimately the manufactured production equipment to assure that it fulfills the technical demands.
- Support Project Managers in technical issues and assure that Scania technical regulations for production equipment is fulfilled.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- More than 3 years of experience in the same position
- Good understanding of Robot programming
- Proficient in maintaining of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical tools
- Fluent in Chinese and English in speech and writing
- Be able to travel to Sweden for education and training about 3 months
20 weeks of common mixed with workshop specific training for engineers alternating between S？dert？lje and Oskarshamn in Sweden. After that: ca 30 weeks of on the job training as part of Paintshop project based in Oskarshamn.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.