Being a dedicated member of the team, you will challenge and support your colleagues with your financial expertise:
- Follow-up and forecast (short and long-term) project expenses and investments related to the construction of the plant (land work, building construction, etc.)
- Be part of financial flows set-up
- Prepare financial material for decisions
- Ad hoc questions and Business cases: Everything from small questions to complex analyses connected to our China establishment
- Provide material for internal and external audit
- Secure the financial data and flow are aligned with Scania Group Policies
The work is highly cross functional, and you will have tight collaboration internally at Scania with different functions within Industrial Operations.
We are looking for you who are curious to see the big picture but still do not shy away from zooming into detail. As a person you are driven, structured and have a genuine interest in understanding the business. You are a team player, you have a proactive approach and a positive attitude.
We see that you have a strong knowledge of the financial processes and minimum of 3 years of financial controlling experience and a bachelor degree in Business and Administration (or similar).
You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing. You have good knowledge in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and PowerPoint. Previous working experience with controlling of facilities and buildings construction is meriting.
Your working location will be in Scania production premises in Rugao-China. We can offer you a wide, challenging and developing position in an exciting and dynamic environment and you will have the opportunity to create a broad network within Scania.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.