Automation Engineer-Line Feeding Logistics
A automation engineer are professionals who are responsible for having a cross-functional assignment, working together with the IT department, process engineering, product engineering, maintenance, quality, safety, and other areas. One important task will be to lead the automation implementation for our material transport systems, this will include: building the logistic landscape, and contributing to the suppliers meeting with infrastructure network and programming knowledge. Also, you should lead the tests within suppliers and on our site as well.
The Automation Engineer must be in close contact with all new developments from our SAP, MES and SCADA systems, ensuring that it will be inside our process demands and Scania vision, taking into consideration a high-tech level Line Feeding Logistics in China.
Your main responsibilities will span over a wide range of areas and your main activities among others will be:
Develop the logistic landscape for the Scania China Chassis or Cab factory.
Calm, stable, and controlled in stressful situations. Maintains a realistic perspective on situations and focuses on the right things.
Quality-minded, you are meticulous and well aware of goals and quality standards, and place great importance on living up to these.
Flexible, you can easily adapt to changing circumstances and quickly change your outlook and approach.
Problem-solving analytical, you like to work with complex issues and can analyse and break down problems into their components and solve complex problems.
Collaborative, work well with other people, listen, communicate and resolve issues in a constructive way.
- Compile and update documentation required by OSHA and ISO certification to be comply with.
- Manage the development of manufacturing processes require information such as standard work process procedures.
- Update and clarify processes as needed to ensure they are comply with ISO.
- Assist in DFMEA's to provide poka yoke design for new development.
- Improve data basis to guide organization throughout KPI′s
- Provide Gap analysis on Strategic Plan activities
- Develop the Kanban system base upon customer demand to reduce inventory, overproduction and increase cycle times.
- Lead and facilitate for the teams in lean manufacturing KAIZEN events.
- Participate directly and indirectly in all KAIZEN.
- Eliminate miles of waste forklift traffic reducing logistics cost.
- Serve as project manager for implementing new products, flows and processes.
- Lead several independent, cross-functional projects and improve manufacturing quality, reduce cost, ensure environment are supported.
- Facilitate training and implementation of lean manufacturing principles throughout organization manufacturing, logistics, quality and engineering.
andidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Industrial automation principles (SCADA, MES…)
- TIA Portal
- Industrial Network Concepts
- Conflict management and negotiation
- AGV and transportation systems knowledge or other machineries
- Big data and Data analytics basic concepts
- MS Office 365
- MS Project basics or equivalent
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- CAD/CATIA/Power BI intermediate/3D experience
- Fluent oral and written English
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.