Automation Engineer- Facilities
Automation Engineer, Focus Facilities
- Implement the Facilities Maintenance and Engineering department and act as technical responsible in his/her area of expertise.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the site in Rugao, supporting the construction of building and the acquisition of machines to secure all requirements will be attended, supporting both Facilities and Production streams.
- Defining and document the working methods to attend business demands as well as to comply with Scania and Authorities demands.
- Coordinate the maintenance and spare part preparation.
- Develop local partners to provide operation, maintenance and conservation services.
- Develop the services catalogue.
- Coordinate the training for employees and service providers.
- More than 3 years of experience in the same position in manufacturing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Able to accept training abroad
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.