QUICK, THOROUGH, ACCURATE
Our detailed maintenance plans are proactive and preventive. We make a note of our inspection results in your maintenance report, along with any advice and recommendations, and we’ll suggest repair dates if necessary.
Scania maintenance plans are tailored to fit your operational needs. Each plan maximises business efficiency and availability whatever your application.
GOOD AS NEW
For Scania Approved used vehicles that are 72 months old or less, and have up to 840,000 km on the clock, the Scania Powertrain Warranty (SPW) offers repairs without unexpected costs.
"The total maintenance solution Scania provides offers considerable operational benefits with a complete overview of all our servicing and maintenance needs."
Tesco Regional Engineer, Goole, UK
• All maintenance costs are covered throughout the contract
• Flexible, tailored to your needs
• One ‘home’ workshop nearest to you
• Scania Diagnos fault-tracing system
• A flat monthly fee, or a one-off payment
• Auxiliary equipment, including: refrigeration units, tail lifts, crane and loading equipment, power take-off units
• Overtime/night and weekend servicing
• Legal inspections
• Tachograph servicing
• Vehicle pick-up and delivery
• Flexible Plans maximising uptime for your operations