Call center operator with Romanian for Scania Assistance Center (work on shifts)
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. With more than 52,000 employees in about 100 countries, our sales and service network is strategically placed where our customers need us, no matter where they operate.
Scania Bulgaria was established in December 1998 and we believe our continuing success is based on our employees. We are now looking for the newest member of our Assistance center who should possess:
- Good level of written and spoken Romanian (Romanian language is a must), English and Bulgarian languages
- Possibility to work on shifts (incl. night)
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant manner and ability to cope with deadlines and customers' pressure
- Customer orientation and problem solving skills
- High level of personal motivation
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Have the motivation and drive to be successful and learn new things
- Good organizational skills
- Communication with European Scania Assistance Centers
- Communication with Romanian and Bulgarian Scania customers
- Answer incoming calls and assist Scania customers in their specific enquiries
- Provide a high level of personalized customer service
- Handling invoices and reinvoicing them
- Maintaining customers' database with relevant information
- Being point of contact for Scania customers and their enquiries
We are offering you:
- Work in an international company atmosphere with active and highly-motivated team
- Constant opportunities for professional and personal development
- Access to unique know-how
- Long term oriented employment policy
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and performance
If you are interested, please send us your actual CV with contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the earliest possible start date.
Please be informed that only short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
The data you provide will be processed for evaluation of your application and the legal grounds for data processing upon signing of an eventual labor contract.
Scania Bulgaria guarantees strict confidentiality in the processing of the information you provide as administrator of personal data within the meaning of Bulgarian Law on Personal Data Protection and the EU Regulation GDPR.