COVER THAT FITS
Scania insurance services are designed to help you minimise financial loss, maximise your uptime and give you complete peace of mind.
Scania Casco Insurance provides cover for physical damage to the vehicle. The entire Scania organisation – from Scania Parts, Scania Assistance and our claims support service, to our workshops and insurance specialists – stands ready to get your vehicle repaired and back on the road as soon as possible, with minimum fuss and paperwork.
The core of the Scania Casco Insurance offer is uptime – in this case it’s about getting vehicles back on the road as soon as possible after an accident, and loss prevention services to avoid an accident in the first place. All this helps safeguard the owner’s business and revenues.
Scania GAP Insurance helps you torecover your investment if your vehicle is a total loss due to accident, theft or fire. The total investment is well insured, protecting your company and your family from having to pay any money out-of-pocket.
This plan gives you the peace of mind that you can settle your outstanding debt. It offers an easier route into a new vehicle, and it allows you to get back any outstanding deposits paid on your vehicle.
Scania Credit Life covers an area you might not have thought about. In case of death or disability of an insured person, it covers the remaining outstanding loan value of the vehicle, as well as the unused down payment. It also allows you to get back any outstanding deposits paid on your vehicle.
This plan gives you the peace of mind that your total investment is well insured, protecting your company and your family.
"Scania Financial Services offers a tailor made product that matches our strategic vision."
Owner of Jan Tromp Transport
Scania in conjunction with Aon have tailored a Heavy Motor Vehicle Insurance product to provide an insurance solution for your unique needs
Key Policy Features
• New vehicle replacement if insured vehicle is written off within the first 24 months from original registration date
• Lease pay out up to 20% over market value if vehicle is a total loss
• Towing and Retrieval Costs: Up to 5% of vehicle sum insured
• Recovery Costs: Up to 5% of vehicle sum insured
• Emergency Repairs and Protections Costs: $20,000
• Expediting Expenses: $75,000
• Cost of Repatriating Driver and Passengers: $5,000
• Funeral Expenses: $15,000 per person
• Sign Writing: $10,000
• Removal of Debris : $50,000
• Hire Costs: $5,000
• Employees Personal Property: $5,000
• Keys and Locks per vehicle: $5,000
• Crash Scene/Site Management and Crisis Co-ordination benefit
• Emergency Services costs benefit
• Difference in Excess - Hired in Vehicles
• Third Party Liability Limit $30,000,000
If your vehicle is connected to one or more of our Driver Connected Services, safety and vehicle monitoring products, (listed below) you may be eligible for a premium discount:
• Optimise Driver Training
• Monitor Package
• Data Access Package
• Control Package
We are able to provide a Premium Funding option for your consideration, enabling you to pay your insurance premiums in monthly instalments for greater business flexibility and smoother cash flow.