Scania Australia Pty Ltd Privacy Statement
In order to undertake the management and administration of our business, being:
- to provide services to our customers in providing them with new trucks, used trucks, or the servicing of existing vehicles;
- to assess applications by individuals for commercial credit;
- to provide our customers with marketing information, and also to invite customers to functions, special events and customer program launches and also to provide our customers with opportunities for travel;
- to conduct our business;
- to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to help us manage and enhance our business, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to certain third parties.
The types of organisations to whom we may need to disclose your personal information to include:
- third parties who we engage to do work on our behalf;
- consultants we engage, such as our lawyers, accountants, investigators, recovery agents and other advisors;
- organisations involved in a transfer or sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables);
- organisations involved in managing our funding functions;
- a credit reporting agency;
- regulatory authorities, if required by law; and
- anyone else to whom the individual authorises us to disclose it.
We will only disclose your personal information to these organisations to enable them to undertake specified management, administration and advisory services.
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with information about our products and services.
If you do not want to receive any of this information just contact us on (03) 9217 3300. Once you have told us you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, we will not send you any further material.