Scania Australia Apprenticeships 2021
An apprenticeship program is one of the best ways to have first class on-the-job training and earn a regular wage. We will give you the chance to work for the Scania Australia and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
We’re always on the lookout for skilled employees and an Apprenticeship Program is one of the best ways to have first class on-the-job training and a regular wage.
The Scania Apprenticeship Program comprises:
• Direct employment at a Scania branch
• Supervised ‘on-the-job’ training
• ‘Off-the-job’ training at both the local TAFE & the Scania National Training Centre.
• Certificate III Trade Qualification
• Work with a state-of-the-art product – across multiple industries
• Opportunity to participate in the global Scania Top Team technician competition.
PLUS: Enjoy the benefits of working for a leader in the global heavy-duty transport industry:
• Learn a trade while earning
• Paid TAFE fees and travel-related expenses
• Supplied uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Supportive mentoring and coaching from experienced tradespeople
• Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
• Above award wages
• Equal opportunity employer Scania offers a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. Your unique background, your ideas and your energy will all add to the success of this much-respected brand.
If you are highly motivated and enjoy responsibility, you will thrive at Scania.
Is this you?
• Mature and responsible attitude
• Good work ethic
• Willing to commit to structured training
• Ability to work in a team-based environment
• Willing to learn new skills
• A ‘can-do’ attitude towards work