Scania Australia Apprenticeships 2020
An apprenticeship program is one of the best ways to have first class on-the-job training and earn a regular wage. We will give you the chance to work for the Scania Australia and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
With 49,000 employees in 100 countries, Scania is a major supplier of trucks, buses, coaches and engines. Scania is at the cutting-edge of technology with our focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability as we drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system.
If you want to be fully-prepared for the jobs of tomorrow, join the Scania Apprenticeship Programme commencing in 2020 to get your career off to a flying start.
We’re always on the lookout for skilled employees and an Apprenticeship Program is one of the best ways to have first class on-the-job training and a regular wage.
The Scania Apprenticeship Program comprises:
• Direct employment at a Scania branch
• Supervised ‘on-the-job’ training
• ‘Off-the-job’ training at both the local TAFE & the Scania National Training Centre.
• Certificate III Trade Qualification
• Work with a state-of-the-art product – across multiple industries
• Opportunity to participate in the global Scania Top Team technician competition.
PLUS: Enjoy the benefits of working for a leader in the global heavy-duty transport industry:
• Learn a trade while earning
• Paid TAFE fees and travel-related expenses
• Supplied uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Supportive mentoring and coaching from experienced tradespeople
• Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
• Above award wages
• Equal opportunity employer Scania offers a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. Your unique background, your ideas and your energy will all add to the success of this much-respected brand.
If you are highly motivated and enjoy responsibility, you will thrive at Scania.
Is this you?
• Mature and responsible attitude
• Good work ethic
• Willing to commit to structured training
• Ability to work in a team-based environment
• Willing to learn new skills
• A ‘can-do’ attitude towards work
Now is the time to make your mark.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready, we want to hear from you. All applicants are required to complete aptitude testing in Career Hub.
1. Go to ‘Preferred Occupations & Aptitude Tests’ from your dashboard in Career Hub
2. Select the preferred occupation of ‘Motor Mechanic’ and click ‘Add’
3. Click ‘take Aptitude Test’, then follow the instructions provided
Note: Completed test results will be automatically provided to the employer with your application.
Applications close 16 September 2019