Pressroom: Scania at IAA 2012
Event | All events
19 September 2012 - 27 September 2012
08:00 - 16:00
Scania's solutions for customers start with the hardware. Examples of Scania’s new versatile engine line-up for Euro 6 are on display at the IAA commercial vehicle exhibition, featuring outputs from 250 up to 480 hp.
- 9- and 13-litre Euro 6 engines for trucks and buses
- New high-performance Euro 6 gas engines
- Leading driver support technologies
- Fuel-optimised specifications
- Target consumption, personal driver coaching
- First show for Scania Off-road trucks
- Scania apps facilitate fleet management
- 9 trucks and 2 buses on display
The four 9-litre Euro 6 diesel engines feature either EGR/SCR (250 and 280 hp) or only SCR technology (320 and 360 hp). The 13-litre 440 and 480 hp engines are equipped with combined EGR/SCR technology.
Two new Euro 6 gas-powered engines break the ground for new applications with high torque ratings and diesel-like performance.
Read the full release in the PDF to the right.