Our work range from production maintenance and facility management, to running industrial projects.
Our services is closest to Scania´s core business – that is why we can ensure the productions process efficiency and profitability.We make sure that investments are used in a productive and cost-effective way. We suggest and implement future complete technical solutions and have expertise within automation, control and regulation, electrical installations and HVAC.
Do you thrive on problem-solving and have a passion for engineering? A position within Industrial Maintenance will give you the opportunity to work within a broad area, where you have the chance to develop in your job.
Roles within Industrial Maintenance
There are a number of roles that can suit you within Industrial Maintenance.
- works with preventive and corrective maintenance on CNC-controlled production machines and transport equipment or on facility equipment
- involves troubleshooting, conversions, measures to raise quality involving design changes and documentation updates, along with condition based monitoring
- makes sure that the facilities within your area are utilised in a way that is as cost-effective and energy-efficient as possible.
- works with preventive and corrective maintenance on production machines and transport equipment
- conducts troubleshooting on hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- involves bearing replacements and mechanical repairs, conversions, changes to design and condition based monitoring.
- leads and runs projects within Facility and Industry
- responsible for planning, calculation, procuring and implementing assignments and projects
- works with cross-functional teams