Scania Logistic’s ambition is to become the leader within sustainable logistics and our mission is to globally develop, manage and optimize inbound logistics by building flows with minimal environmental impact, high quality and minimal waste.
The strategic department, Supply Chain Development, is responsible for developing Scania’s logistics network, packaging development along with sustainability and IT strategies. Now we are facing an exciting and important development step towards becoming the industry showcase within supply chain. A new global network strategy needs to be established, aiming for sustainability and cost efficiency throughout the entire supply chain.
- You will have a central role in the development of Scania’s future external logistics strategies where main tasks will be.
- Initiate, manage and participate in projects related to Scania’s supply chain, focusing on strategic development. This includes design, optimization and management methods of flows connected to total logistics cost, performance, stock levels and environmental impact.
- Coordination and cooperation with other logistics departments and brands to have understanding for each other’s processes, how they are linked and how they affect each other.
- Process development to standardize the current methods, KPIs and business intelligence tools.
- Establish and maintain strategies and a supply chain structure that will support Scania’s overall long term goals.
At Scania we offer:
A value driven company with professional development and interesting job opportunities. We offer a job in an international environment with many contact surfaces, both internally Scania and externally together with all stakeholders in the flow. You will have a central role for Scania´s future Inbound logistics strategies and be a key part of the focus areas within sustainability and supply chain efficiency for the coming years.
- You have a master of science or similar with experience from logistics.
- Relevant background could be logistics development, industrial engineering, project management or purchasing.
- You need to be communicative, structured, committed and energetic.
- You are fluent in English both written and orally.
We want you to have a good knowledge and interest for logistics and material flows. Experience and interest within IT and project management is extra qualifying for this position.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Per Andersson, Head of Supply Chain Development, +46 8 553 517 64
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificates.
Please apply through http://www.scania.com/group/en/available-positions/ in order for us to get correct information. In case of problems during applying at scania.com, send Your application to email@example.com
Important! Refer to Scania Job Id 20173560 in the headline and enclose Your CV, personal letter and relevant copies of grades (only in word or pdf-format). We also need Your full name, address, e-mail and cell phone no in order to register Your application. We will not manage incomplete mail applications.
About the job
- Title: Supply Chain Developer – Scania Logistics
- Business area: Production
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2017-09-30
- Job Id: 20173560