Capital Markets Day, 5 September 2007
Event | All events
05 September 2007
Scania’s Capital Markets Day on 5 September 2007, was held at Scania Headquarters in Södertälje, Sweden.
More than a hundred journalists, analysts and investors attended the Capital Markets Day. They were given an update about Scania's strong position and continued profitable growth.
- Scania in a strong position, Leif Östling, President and CEO
(PDF, 1.31 MB)
- Broader and sharper customer offer than ever, Martin Lundstedt, Group Vice President, Franchise and Factory Sales
(PDF, 9.68 MB)
- Customer needs and technical solutions, Hasse Johansson, Group Vice President, Research and Development
(PDF, 4.60 MB)
- One step ahead, Lars Stenqvist, Senior Vice President, Vehicle Definition and Product Quality
(PDF, 6.38 MB)
- Scania financial outlook, Jan Ytterberg, Group Vice President, CFO
(PDF, 379 kb)